Rancho Las Vegas Route Puerto Vallarta | ATV or RZR tour
Book online or call: +52 (322) 213-0079
Chat now (lower left corner)
Lowest price guarantee
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
We have the best ATV and RZR tours in Puerto Vallarta!
An exciting adventure through the mountain! Before taking the tour, we present the driving procedures and safety features of your ATV or RZR. Then we start our journey by crossing small rivers and great mountains that give you the diversity of flora and fauna.
This tour has as purpose to realize recreational activities of appreciation and knowledge of the nature through the mountain, feeling the excitement of the curves, great ascents and descents. We offer beautiful landscapes & a splendid view of the whole “Bay of Banderas”.
To continue the adventure we approach our destination “Rancho Las Vegas”, a great place, inhabited by friendly people. We’ll settle in the restaurant which has a very fresh, pleasant, Mexican food prepared at the moment. If you are the type of person who enjoys Tequila, we offer some tips in our Tequila Tasting.
Rancho Las Vegas is the ideal place to appreciate nature, you can walk on the river or take a good dip in it but if you just want to rest, you can relax in the hammock area, an excellent opportunity to take a break and enjoy the nature that beautifies the place. At the end we go back to the main base.
▼ What’s Included
RAZER or ATV
Transportation from Hotel to departure location
Food and drinks
ATV Single Rider: $ 80.00 USD
ATV Double Rider: $ 100.00 USD
RZR up to 2 people: $ 165.00 USD
RZR up to 4 people: $ 195.00 USD
▼ Departure & Return
Wild Treks office near the airport: Av. Paseo de las Flores # 210 Esq. Margaritas, Col. Villa Las Flores, Puerto Vallarta. (Google maps link)
▼ Additional Info
RESTRICTIONS ATV DRIVERS
• Minimum age to handle the ATV: 18 years old.
• Bring driver’s license or INE credential for identification.
• Minimum age for accompanying person: 7 years old.
• Credit card for the security deposit in case of damage to the vehicle.
RESTRICTIONS RAZER DRIVERS
• Minimum age to handle the RAZER: 18 years old.
• Bring driver’s license or ID.
• Minimum age for accompanying person: 4 years old.
• Credit card for the security deposit in case of damage to the vehicle (refundable after the tour).
• Check in: Must be 30 minutes before departure time.
• Comfortable clothing (short, blouse, pants, t-shirt) even swimsuit.
• Do not wear jewelry or valuables things.
• Mosquito repellent.
• Extra money for the restaurant, souvenirs or photographs.
• Not suitable for pregnant women or people with back pains.
▼ Cancellation Policy
Reservations are non-refundable if canceled within 24 hours prior to the start of a tour. Canceling a reservation at least 24 hours in advance of the tour start time is 100% refundable.
Reschedule Policies: Tours cannot be rescheduled within 24 hours of tour start time. Reschedules outside of 24 hours of the tour start time are free of charge (always having in mind availability).
Late arrivals will be considered as “No-Show”, and no refunds will be issued.
Adverse Weather Conditions: Your safety is our number one priority. All pvr tours reserves the right to change itinerary based on adverse weather conditions prior or during the scheduled tour. The tour may be re-scheduled based on availability at no additional charge.
▼ Frequently Asked Questions
My son is 17 years old. Can he drive?: Unfortunately and for safety reasons, the minimum age to drive is 18 years old, driver’s licenses will be requested at check-in.