The Botanical Garden of Puerto Vallarta is pleased to offer its own guided tour of this destination and world famous nature reserve.
This exclusive experience takes us to the southwest of the bay to be able to admire and appreciate the natural beauty of the
area and be able to taste the authentic Mexican cuisine.
Total tour price per person: $ 109.00 USD
In this beautiful and unique tour we can appreciate a number of plants, trees, flowers, wildlife, cacti, butterflies, among many other things. Delight your senses with the fragrances and views that the place offers, coupled with the cultural historical importance they offer
Several species to Mexican culture.
The experience begins when you meet your official guide of the Vallarta Botanical Garden, who will serve you as a companion and ambassador through this great journey.
We have 6 meeting points strategically located for you to choose the one closest to your hotel or place of lodging. When booking the tour you can choose the one that suits you.
We will begin our journey along the impressive southern coast of Puerto Vallarta, driving along the Horcones canyon to the world famous Vallarta Botanical Garden. From there, the adventure begins as you venture through the garden paths, greenhouses and exhibits to explore and cultivate in the art of botany. All our visitors will taste their food in the magnificent restaurant “Hacienda del Oro” with generous portions of authentic Mexican cuisine highlighting some of the plants that were addressed during the tour. Finally, you will have free time to walk around the garden to your liking, perform activities such as swimming in the crystal clear waters of the mountain river that flows through the forest reserve, taking photographs or relaxing inside the farm on the observation deck.
There is nothing like the Vallarta Botanical Garden, and its new “Botanical Delights Tour and Culinary Adventure”.
– The only guided tour of the World-Famous Vallarta Botanical Garden by Official Garden Guides
– Air-conditioned transportation to and from several convenient Puerto Vallarta area locations
– Natural discovery:
° Native plants including agaves, cacti, magnolias and one of Mexico’s most extensive orchid collections
° Glimpses of native animals often including colorful parrots and up to a dozen different species of hummingbirds
– Lunch at the award-winning Hacienda de Oro Restaurant
– Opportunities for additional activities such as swimming in a tropical river or making your own vanilla extract.
– Air-conditioned round transportation from any of our meeting points:
Nuevo Vallarta (Oxxo Jarretaderas) 8:10 am
Marina Vallarta (Collage) 8:30 am
Flagpole (Stadium) 8:40 am
Puerto Vallarta (VBG Main Office) 8:50 am
Conchas Chinas (Oxxo) 9:15 am
Mismaloya (El Jacalito Restaurant) 9:35 am
– Vallarta Botanical Garden entrance
– Welcome refreshment
– A flower for the ladies
– Insect repellent
– An authentic Mexican meal
– Visit to the “Cabinet of Curiosities”
What to Bring:
– Sunscreen, lightweight long-sleeved shirt and long pants to stay covered and protected (optional)
– Closed-toed shoes suitable for hiking trails of moderate difficulty (including inclined and uneven surfaces)
– Swimming suit and a towel (optional)
– Cash for purchases in the Garden’s Gift Shop and service gratuity (an optional way to reward great service)
Please note: The Garden accepts cash in Mexican currency or can convert CAN and USD at its daily exchange rate.
Visa, MasterCard, and American Express are also all accepted.
What to Expect:
– Quality & Service: One of a kind!
The Vallarta Botanical Garden’s Awards include:
° USA TODAY’s Reader’s Choice ranking of #4 out of hundreds of gardens in North America
° TripAdvisor’s ranking of #1 for botanical gardens in Mexico
– Activity Level / Difficulty: Moderate walking; includes surfaces that are inclined and/or uneven
(when requested in advance, accommodations can be made for those with mobility
– Duration: Approximately 5 to 7 hours (mostly dependent on meet up / drop off location)
– Restrictions: Participants must be at least 4 years old. Minors must be accompanied by parent / legal