Jet Ski Safari & Snorkel tour in Puerto Vallarta
Enjoy a thrilling Jet Ski ride in Puerto Vallarta as you’ve never done, you’ll discover the most beautiful places around Puerto Vallarta but now from the ocean and this ride becomes even better when you’ll combined with snorkeling right after you cross side to side the entire town.
Drive your personal wave runner and challenge your skills riding over the waves while you are watching the hotel zone, romantic zone, downtown, Los muertos beach and Los Arcos national Park following your guides until you’ll get to the paradisiacal and private beach named Colomitos, which is perfect for snorkeling when conditions allowed it.
Snorkeling in Puerto Vallarta:
Once at the snorkel area located on the south coast of Puerto Vallarta, our guides will provide the gear and instructions to involve you in an incredible underwater experience, interact with the ocean world of Puerto Vallarta, swim through an extreme variety of color fish and marine creatures and live a full nature contact snorkeling in Puerto Vallarta.
Your security has always been a priority for us, so our equipment have strict maintenance control and even when our guides are so funny, they are also certified and highly qualified in security and in water skills, they will be attending during the entire tour to guarantee that your experience will be truly unforgettable and safe.
- Snorkel Equipment
- Bottled water
- 1.5 Hours driving Jet ski up to snorkel spot and back
- 20 Min. Snorkeling (if conditions allow it)
- Life vest
- Guide assistance
- Bring Credit Card for Damage Deposit ($100 usd, refundable)
- Solar Protector (2 Hours or sun exposure)
- Extra cloth.
Duration: 2 hrs.
Departure times: 9:00 AM 11:15 AM 1:30 PM
Location: Proa 22, Marina Vallarta, 48335 Puerto Vallarta, Jal. Next To the Boat Ramp. (ECO EXPLORER VALLARTA).
- Not allowed to make a tour under the influence of alcohol or any other drug
- Pregnant women are not allowed
- People with heart problems
- People with back and neck problems or any other injury.
- People with balance problems and vertigo – Maximum weight 300 lbs 136 kg on single or Max combined 440 lbs 200 kg – Minimum age 10 years as a sideman
- No sanitary toilet during the ride.
A HOLD of $100 usd (refundable at the end of the tour) will be done on your credit card as a damage deposit.
A $50 mexican pesos will be charged at check-in as PORT FEE (Non Refundable).
People under 18 cannot be Jet Ski drivers for safety reasons and must be accompanied by an adult. The use of life vests is mandatory