We have the best ATVs and RZRs tours in Puerto Vallarta! The Jorullo Bridge is with us!
All pvr tours works only with the best, because we want you to have the best in terms of safety, amount and quality of equipment, and professionalism. We are proud to offer the best experience for families or friends visiting Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, or any of the beautiful places in the amazing Bay of Banderas. Definitely, riding an ATV or RZR in the Sierra Madre Occidental is the best way to explore all of the unreachable places of PVR, but we go further, you will cross the longest traffic suspension bridge of the world with 470 meters of length and 150 meters of height above the Cuale River. This adventure will give you for sure the experience that you are looking for when visiting Mexico.
Are you prepared to incorporate all your senses in an adventure of extreme adrenaline?
We will begin our tour driving 45 minutes of dirt road, crossing the Sierra Madre Occidental mountains on board of an ATV and crossing the zone of transition of the ecosystems desert and subtropical, you will be able to observe the beautiful landscapes that surround the waterfall ” El Salto ” where we will stop to enjoy its crystalline water.
We will undertake again our adventure handling directly to the most exciting experience of our tour, we will cross the longest traffic suspension bridge of the world with 470 meters of length and to 150 meters of height above the Cuale River, where you will be able to attend small movements of pure adrenaline.
- 4 hours including round transportation service
- Transportation Service
- Complimentary welcome drink
- Safety equipment
- Tequila tasting & tour
- Light clothing and comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent
- Cash for souvenirs, photos and videos.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Minimum age for extra passenger: 6 years
- Maximum weight for single ATV: 200 kg or 440 lbs
- Maximum weight for double ATV: 220 kg or 484 lbs
- Credit card for Damage Deposit (Visa – mastercard)
- Valid driver’s license will be required for all drivers.
- A charge of $10 usd per ATV and $20 usd per RZR is made as a collision insurance (non-refundable). This will be paid upon arrival at the registration area covering up to $500 usd in damage to the unit.
- 7 days a week
- 10 ATVs & 4 RZRs
FREE Transportation(Only for guests holding a printed booking voucher) All reservations must be made in advance. Once you make your reservation, we will send you the exact time of meeting, including a map of location.
- NUEVO VALLARTA: 7:20 am | 8:30 am | 9:30 am | 11:20 am
- MARINA: 7:50 am | 9:00 am | 10:00 am | 11:50 am
- ZONA HOTELERA NORTE: 7:50 am | 9:00 am | 10:00 am | 11:50 am
- PUERTO VALLARTA CENTRO: 8:10 am | 9:20 am | 10:20 am | 12:10 pm
- ATV Single Rider: 96 USD
- ATV Double Rider: 143 USD
- RZR up to 2 people: 205 USD
- RZR up to 4 people: 247 USD