Los Veranos Canopy Tour is a World Class Zip Line Adventure and one of Puerto Vallarta’s Top Outdoor Activities. We have The Lowest Price Guaranteed!
Kick off your adventure in a speed boat ride, admiring beautiful views of Puerto Vallarta, or select our land-only transportation. Fly high above the jungle and river on 15 of the longest and highest ziplines accompanied by bilingual professional guides.
(For this activity it is required to have an average physical condition since you walk between each of the 15 zip lines)
Adults: 83 USD
Children (5-11): 57 USD per person
Land Transportation Only (no zipline): 20 USD per person
After the canopy, enjoy one of our many outdoor activities. Eat lunch and enjoy tropical drinks (own expense) at our riverfront restaurant – bar, discover our traditional tequila tasting.
Slide down our waterslides and swim in the natural pools of the river, where water toys will be waiting for you (weather permitting). Discover exotic species such as Marmoset Monkeys, Squirrel Monkeys, Toucans, Iguanas and other reptiles and Macaws in our fantastic animal sanctuary.
An Excellent shore excursion with something fun for people of all the ages. The perfect way to spend the day with friends or family, sharing a memorable adventure.
– Exhilarating speed boat ride across the bay
– Over 2 miles of ziplines through the jungle and over the canopy river
– Professional bilingual guides and safest equipment
– Discover our animal sanctuary
– Water slides, river fun and swimming (weather permitting)
– Dine at our riverside restaurant – bar
– Traditional tequila tasting included
– Fun activities for people of all ages
People with the following can NOT participate in the Speed Boat Ride and Zipline course:
• Children under 5 years old or under 40” height
• Adults over 285 lbs. / 129 Kilo
• Pregnant women
• Anyone with a heart condition, chronic back pain or shoulder problems
• People who are unable to walk up hills or steps and intoxicated individuals
Note: Our Land Transportation option is suggested for pregnant women, children under 5 years or people with a heart condition, back pain or shoulder problems to enjoy all the other activities.
• Duration: 5 hours approximately, according to your selected pick up point
• Operation Days: Monday to Saturday
• Activity level: Moderate
• Suitable for kids: Yes
• It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes and bring a swimsuit and a towel, sunscreen, insect repellent, camera with strap, extra cash, debit or credit card for lunch or souvenirs
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Arrive 15 minutes prior to your pick up time.
● Land or Sea round transportation from our pickup points
● Zip lines
● Water stations on zipline course
● Professional bilingual guides
● All necessary equipment
● Safety briefing and staff introduction
● Traditional Tequila tasting
● Animal Sanctuary
● Water slides and water activities on the river (weather permitting)
● Gratuities (optional)
● Hotel pickup and drop-off
● Food and drinks
● Photo and video services
Please call 24 hours in advance to confirm your reservation.
USA: 1-305-203-1809 | MX: +52 (322)-213-0079.
Please arrive to your selected departure point 15 minutes prior.
If you have any problems or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org