The crystal clear waters of the south side of Banderas Bay and the green mountains of the Sierra Madre come together to offer our visitors a postcard landscape that can be only appreciate from the sea.
Live the experience of sailing and knowing the beaches of the south of the bay, with a stop to snorkel and get to know the great diversity of marine life in the area or if you prefer, stay on board enjoying the view, the sun and a refreshing drink, we will be heading to Mike’s Beach Club, located at the paradisiacal beach “Las Ánimas” where a delicious buffet food will be served.
The fun continues on the beach, you can swim, kayak, paddle board, play soccer or volleyball, or just relax and enjoy the attention of our staff.
Adults: $ 72.00 usd
Children (4 to 11): $ 45.00 usd
8 hours tour approximately
Availability: every Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays.
● 8:15 am Paradise Village Public Pier
● 9:00 am API (maritime terminal)
What is included:
● Open Bar
● Food on the Beach
● Snorkeling, kayaking and paddle board equipment
● Taxes and liability insurance
What is excluded:
● Entrance fee to the maritime terminal
● Bracelet for access to the protected area of Los Arcos
● Transportation to the point of departure
● Tips for the crew
● Photos and video
What to bring:
● Bring a towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, cap and sandals
● Cash for souvenirs and tips
● Registration at the public pier of Paradise Village (Nuevo Vallarta) 8:15 am
● Registration at the maritime terminal (Puerto Vallarta) 9:00 am
● Departure time 9:15 am
● Snorkel 10:00 am
● Arrival at Las Animas 11:30 am
● Activities at the beach (kayak, paddle, volleyball, etc.) 12:00 pm
● Lunch 1:00 pm
● Embark on the catamaran for more activities and to start our way back to the pier 2:30 pm