Join us for a top excursion to Los Arcos National Park, a treasured marine reserve here in the Bay of Banderas.
To get to Los Arcos from the beach, you may choose between Stand up paddle or kayak. Once we get to the right location above crystal clear waters, we will be able to explore monumental rocky islets with cave grottos, and spy unique local flora and fauna.
We depart from Mismaloya Beach and paddle together to Los Arcos. The round-trip totals about 2-3 nautical miles and lasts about two and a half hours to three hours.
DURATION: 3 HRS
AVAILABLE: From Tuesday to Sundays at 9am, 12pm, 3pm
60 USD per person
DETAILS & FAQ
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Equipment rental (board, leash, paddle, or kayak + snorkel gear)
- Professional tour guide with personalized service
- Light snack and refreshments on the water
- A plate of nachos and a cold beer upon your return to our shop (with additional food + drinks available for purchase)
- A digital GoPro photo souvenir taken on your excursion (with additional photo packages available for purchase)
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU?
- Earth-friendly sun protection (ie. hat, inexpensive sun glasses, long-sleeved rashguard, biodegradable sunscreen)
- Towel to dry off